The church was built 13 years after the main living quarters and is located next to the Masseria. It has a rectangular façade, above which sits the roof that has strong over sailing masonry features topped by a stone cross.
The entrance to the church is through an opening with heavy stone jambes on either side. A triangular tympanum sits over the entrance, which has the same masonry features as the roof above. Between the triangular tympanum and the head of the doorway, are inscribed the words:
QUI NON SI GODE ASILO, 1789
This inscription refers back to the times when criminals evading the law could find sanctuary within the church, but now no longer applies.
Above the altar is an alcove which houses a polychrome statue of The Virgin Mary, dating back to the 18th Century.