From our location, at the heart of Apulia, you can easily reach and visit the whole region:
- Ostuni, the world-renowned White City, dazzling in the daylight, cozy and breathtaking at the sunset;
- Lecce, the baroque capital of the evocative territory known as Salento, the most South-Eastern area of Italy's heel;
- Gallipoli, the queen of the Basso Ionio, located on the West coast of Apulia;
- Otranto, the mystical pearl of the low Salento on the Adriatic coast;
- Monopoli and its unique harbor overlooking the Med;
- Polignano a Mare, the delicious sea-town with its grottoes and caverns;
- Alberobello, Cisternino, Martina Franca and the Valle d'Itria or Valley of the Trulli.
You can enjoy delicious gourmet experiences along:
- the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Route 'Collina di Brindisi', Carovigno, San Vito dei Normanni, San Michele Salentino, Ceglie Messapica, Cisternino, Fasano (...and Ostuni);
- the 8 official Wine Routes, or Strade del Vino, heading towards Brindisi and Taranto from Bari, with 80 recommended wineries.
But you can also - simply - walk, bike and horse-ride on the Via Traiana: discovering the countryside and its monumental old-century olive trees, visiting San Michele Arcangelo crypt and its Byzantine mosaic, or purely enjoying the sun and the sea of the Mediterranean coast.